The goals of the Barry Penny Foundation are quite simple:
- To provide fun, engaging and challenging experiences for children by exposing them to music and various musical instruments.
- Provide a safe and secure environment for both children, teachers and team members.
- Provide children with generously donated musical instruments from members of the community at no cost.
- Provide music lessons which are graciously donated by qualified instructors.
- Provide mentoring and encouragement.
- Provide opportunities to perform music in a public setting to gain confidence and enhance one’s skill level.
- Stay in touch.
Our dedicated team members all share the same vision and passion. In the end, it all comes back to putting smiles on children’s faces and we will go the extra mile to ensure that the gift of music is shared and enjoyed by everyone of all ages.