Barry Penny Foundation Silent Auction Rules
• To place a bid for an item, simply mark your name and the amount you wish to bid on the form provided. If the sheet is full please turn it over.
• There is no limit on the item you are bidding on
• The minimum increment you can bid is $5.00. If a bid is made of under the minimum it will be crossed off and the previous bidder will be considered as the highest bid till it is out bid.
• The Auction will be open for bidding at 4:PM and will close at 9:PM. No bidding will be accepted after the bidding sheets are gathered at the closing.
• All sales have to be finalized on the evening of the auction. If sales can’t be completed the item will be awarded to the next highest bidder.
• All auction sales are final.
• The Barry Penny Foundation provides no guarantees, warrantees or servicing of auction items and is not liable for any personal injury or damage to property that may result from the use of the item or service sold.
• If a person refuses to purchase the item that they were the highest bidder on, the previous highest bidder will be awarded the item.
We will accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard or Check