To all who made The Barry Penny Foundation’s Evening of Music 2016 a huge success.
• Friends of Mine
• Jason Reid (bagpipes)
• Alberto San Martin and Frontera Sur
• Jessie Robbins
• Spare Parts
• Jordan Bencharski and Crystal Raven
• Semi Committed
• Challena Zellick for her emotional speech
• Destinee, Yalda and Joshua for their outstanding performances
• Susan Gautron
• Christine Wedgewood
• Rosella Battle
• Heather Ross
• Steven Merrit
Sound and Lighting:
• Kelly Callen for the sound
• Dwight Cramer for the use of his lights
• All the guys who were their at 9:30 am to set up the sound and lighting and stayed till the end to pack up
• Dwight Cramer for helping us with the Hall
• Marjorie Roy from the Pineridge Community Association for the great deal on the hall
• Illichman’ Sausage for the great dinner
• Jennifer Kendell for her hard work all day
Thank you to Diane Ducharme for saying Grace
Thank you to Chris Rempel who won the 50/50 draw and promptly donated his winnings back to the Foundation.
Thank you to all the Businesses and individuals who contributed to our Silent Auction and to everyone who bid on an item whether successful or not.
Thank you to the Directors of The Barry Penny Foundation who spent a lot of time planning and making sure this event was a huge success.
• Corinne Freeman
• Jordan Bencharski
• Ashlea Rempel
• Heather Leslie
• Karen Moul
A very special thanks to Craig Moul who is our go to guy at our event. We lean on him tremendously and he always comes through with a tireless effort.
Finally to all those who purchased tickets and spent their Saturday Evening with us buying drink tickets, playing the 50/50 games and donating to our Foundation we thank you very much.
Hope to see you all next year.
The Barry Penny Foundation